KTR's Open Challenge To Chandrababu - "I Dare him to Accept My Challenge"

Reacting strongly against these tapes, stirred up a huge controversy and counter attack over airing the phone conversation between the Vyra DSP Rami Reddy, Vyra TDP MLA Madanlal and a person named Aziz and another unidentified person, which revealed that KTR allegedly offered 3 crores each to buy the TDP MLAs into TRS party.

I dare him to accept my challenge says ktr
Also Read: Cases Filed on KCR for Defamation, Illegal Phone-Tapping In AP


IT Minister KTR on Twitter challenged Chandrababu Naidu to undergo a 'Lie-detector' test if CBN has the "guts".  KTR attack at Chandrababu on his Twitter page. Apart from lambasting the said news channel, KTR threw an open challenge at Babu and said, " If CBN has the guts, I dare him to accept my challenge: I am willing to take a lie-detector test live on TV, Are you ready for one?"

He also twitted that "No matter how hard CBN & his cronies try, issue at hand is corrupt practices of TDP & its president. Issue is NOT between Telangana & AP" and "A joke of a 'views' channel called ABN apparently is broadcasting nonsensical & absurd allegations. Be ready for one more defamation suit".

Watch "I dare him to accept my challenge says ktr"  Sakshi News:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKgRrfQefys

Here are the some of the Twitter Tweets by KTR are as Follows:











Needless to say, KTR's gutsy challenge won him applause from his sympathizers and we will now have to wait for TDP's reaction on this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Guy Killed All Girls With This Video - Why Male is a Joke in India?

Indian Premier League (IPL) Has Been Officially Suspended Till Further Notice

Telugu Serial Actress Maheshwari Biography