Happy Promise Day Quotes SMS Status Images Messages Shayari Wallpapers

Happy Promise Day Quotes SMS Status Images Messages Shayari Wallpapers: As valentines day 2015 is coming near, and 11th February of valentines week is celebrated as Happy Promise Day. I saw few people looking for Happy Promise Day 2015 Quotes, Happy Promise Day 2015 SMS and Promise Day 2015 Messages. You these Promise Day Quotes, Promise Day SMS and Promise Day Messages to wish your wife, gf, bf, husband, friends and family a very happy promise day.



Promise Day Messages, Happy Promise Day
2015 Messages, Happy Promise Day MessagesHappy Promise Day Quotes SMS Status Images Messages Shayari Wallpapers


Promise me, you won’t forget our laughs, our jokes,
our smiles, our conversations, our plans, our tears,
Our memories, our experiences, our friendship.!!
I try to keep my promises.


I promise to never let you feel alone in this world,
I promise to give you strength when, you are weak,
I promise to cherish you and your love.!!
Happy Promise Day!!!!


Dear Friend,
I promise to be your warm spot to cuddle up
to when you feel cold.. I promise to be
your soft place to land if you should fall.
Happy Promise Day.!!


Promise me you’ll always remember:
You’re braver than you believe, and stronger
than you seem, and smarter than you think.


Speaking without eyes, Loving without intension.
Caring without expectations
I promise you that you will be mine always..
Happy promise day!!!



Promise Day SMS, Happy Promise Day 2015 SMS, Happy Promise Day SMS


won’t promise to be your friend.
Forever, Because..
I won’t live that long, But let me be your
Friend as long as i live.!!


If at any time life is like a candle in the wind,
Then I will put my hands around you.
So that all burn are mine and all light is yours.!!


From this moment, till the last breath of my life,..
I will love you with all my heart.!!
This is what sweetheart
I wanna promise to you again.!
Happy Promise Day.!!!


Love is a promise,
love is a souvenir,
Once given never forgetten,
never let it disappear.
Happy Promise Day.!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Guy Killed All Girls With This Video - Why Male is a Joke in India?

Indian Premier League (IPL) Has Been Officially Suspended Till Further Notice

Telugu Serial Actress Maheshwari Biography